call or text or email me for a class.
Range qualifications will be at Spring Guns and Ammo 4401 Spring Cyrpress Rd. Spring, TX
The Class Will Cover:
2. LTC Legal Issues
3. Non- Violent Dispute Resolution
4. Use of Force and Deadly Force
5. Storage and Handling of Firearms
6. Guns and Children
7. Open or Concealment and Carrying of Your Handgun
8. Types of Handguns to use
9. Handgun Proficiency
What you will need to bring:
1. A handgun or you can borrow one of my guns.
2. Texas Drivers License or Resident Alien Card
3. Proper footwear and clothing,,, shoes must cover entire foot.
You are welcome to borrow one of my weapons to qualify, 9mm Ruger, 357 Ruger or LCP 380 Ruger, however you must pay for the ammo.
To qualify for a Texas LTC you must:
Be 21 years old. (Members and former members of the armed forces must be 18.)
Have a clean criminal history, including military service and recent juvenile records.
Not be under a protective order.
Not be chemically dependent.
Not be of unsound mind.
Not be delinquent in paying fines, fees, child support, etc.
Be eligible to purchase a handgun by completing the NICS check.
Complete required training.
YOU MUST FILL OUT THE CHL APPLICATION ONLINE BEFORE GETTING YOUR FINGERPRINTS PROCESSED BY L1 , 24 HOURS PRIOR! https://tx.ibtfingerprint.com/ <<< Step #2 fingerprints .
Click the below link to start the application:
LTC renewal applicants are not required to submit fingerprints* or passport photos** as part of their renewal application. TXDPS now has the technical capability to use the photo on file and to resubmit the fingerprints on file for the required background check.
* However, if the fingerprints on file do not meet current FBI or Texas quality standards; applicants will be required to provide a new set of electronically captured fingerprints using the State’s designated vendor, MorphoTrust USA (formerly L-1 Identity Solutions).
** TXDPS reserves the right to request replacement passport photos in the event current photos do not meet quality standards and/or a person’s appearance has changed substantially. TXDPS will send notification to the applicant if new photos are required.